IMP: Changes in our membership plansExplore the features of our new Seeker and Believer Plans
Effective from the 5th of March 2020, you will see some impactful changes on the Rang De platform owing to our revised Seeker and Believer membership plans. Our new membership plans were arrived at after surveying and consulting many Social Investors like you, and we hope you find value in them.
Here’s what you need to know as a Seeker:
- You can now experience the full potential of our platform including access to Field Trips, and returns of up to 9% APR.
- You can continue to make social investments through the Rang De platform for free, however, your social investments will be limited to 1 state of your choice.
- You can refer one person you trust to receive a formal loan through Rang De.
- Your previous social investments across different states will remain valid and you will continue to receive repayments from the investees.
- Your choice of state will apply to auto investments too if enabled.
You can become a Believer any time you wish to expand the reach of your social investments.
What you need to know as a Believer:
- Your experience remains the same! You get unrestricted access to invest in curated communities across India.
- You can refer multiple people you trust to receive formal loans through Rang De.
We’re on a mission to make your social investing experience as seamless and meaningful as possible. If you have feedback or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you. Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org